Thank you for your participation in the Futures Trading Championship. Congratulations to all the winners. Winners above will receive emails once rewards arrived. Stay tuned and see you in the next game!
Bybit is excited to announce the Futures Trading Championship. Traders stand to win a massive prize pool of up to 400,000 USDT Bonus! Only for users from Indonesia, Thailand, the Philippines, and Malaysia.
How to Enter the Competition
Registration period: May 23, 2022, 10AM UTC – June 01, 2022, 10AM UTC.
Trading period: May 23, 2022, 10AM UTC – June 03, 2022, 10AM UTC
1. Click the button below, and register to the campaign on the campaign page
2. All you need is to have at least 20 USDT or its equivalent in assets in your Futures wallet, and you are eligible to participate in any of the events below!
Event 1: Trade big and get $500 USDT Bonus!
Awards: 3 traders in the 1st to 3rd rank based on trading volume will receive $500 USDT Bonus each
*Minimum trading volume of $200,000 during the competition trading period is required to be eligible for this prize; no KYC required.
Event 2: Compete for the highest P&L% and win from 400,000 USDT bonus!
Trade any available Derivative pairs on Bybit, increase your P&L% during the event and share in up to 400,000 USDT Bonus rewards pool. The higher your P&L%, the larger your prize share!
P&L(%) Calculation Formula
- P&L(%)= Profit / (Inital Equity + Total Deposits) *100%
- Profit = [Account Final Equity (incl. unrealized P&L and/or bonus) – Account Initial Equity (incl. unrealized P&L and/or bonus) + Withdrawal amount during the competition – Deposit amount during the competition]
- Deposits = Accumulated deposits (incl. transfers, awarded bonus, commissions, asset exchange) during the competition period
- Withdrawals = Accumulated withdrawals (incl. any withdrawals and asset exchange) during the competition period
Let’s see the examples below:
Alex traded 2 pairs:
- #1 USDT $1,000, P&L: +20%
- #2 BTC $5,000, P&L: +5%
Only Alex’s #1 trade is counted towards his ranking. However, he did not meet the $500 minimum trading volume requirement, so he is not eligible for the rewards.
Alicia traded 2 pairs:
- #1 USDT $5,000, P&L: +3%
- #2 BTC $1,000, P&L: +1%
Alicia’s #1 trade will enter the ranking. As she meets the $500 minimum trading volume requirement, she is eligible for the rewards.
That’s it! All you need to do now is to compete for the highest individual P&L(%)!
Terms & Conditions
1. You must register for the competition during the campaign period to be eligible for rewards.
2. All of the USDT bonuses will be credited to your Derivatives Account and is subject to risk review. Bybit bonuses can be used as margin for Derivatives trading (exclusive of Spot). They can also be used to cover trading losses and offset trading fees prior to the user’s own capital. Bonuses cannot be withdrawn, while profits from trading with bonuses can be withdrawn. The bonuses (if applicable) will be credited to eligible users 14 days after campaign ends.
3. Your trading volume under the Subaccount will be counted towards the Main Account. Subaccounts are not eligible to sign up for this campaign.
4. Bybit reserves the right to disqualify a user if he/she engages in any inappropriate, dishonest or abusive activities (such as wash trading, volume faking, participating using multiple accounts, market manipulation, etc.) during the competition.
5. If users with similar trading strategies have been detected by our risk detection engine, only the participant with the highest P&L% will be allowed to continue in the competition.
6. If users have been detected to have engaged in matched trading activities by our risk detection engine, all associated users will be disqualified from the competition.
7. During the competition, any user who cancels more than 10 orders per minute may be disqualified.
8. Each Bybit account can only participate in one competition within the same time frame.
9. Only users from Indonesia, Thailand, the Philippines, and Malaysia are eligible for the prizes.
10. Bybit reserves the right of final interpretation of the terms and conditions. If you have any questions, please contact our customer service.
Source: Bybit Blog