Bybit is excited to announce the primary listing of DICE in the Innovation Zone on our Spot trading platform!
To celebrate, we’ve prepared two special events with a total prize pool of 105,000 USDT just for you.
💰 Event 1: Deposit to Earn from 50,000 USDT Prize Pool
🗓 Event period: Aug. 3, 2022, 10AM UTC – Aug. 17, 2022, 11:59PM UTC
To claim a piece of this prize pool, simply deposit DICE into your Spot account during the event period. You can get 30 USDT for every deposit of 2,000 DICE.
Rewards will be distributed on a first come first served basis. Your final reward from this event will be based on your accumulated deposit volume and capped at 5,000 USDT. The higher your deposit volume, the larger your cut of the prize pool!
💰 Event 2: Trade to Earn From 55,000 USDT Prize Pool
🗓 Event period: Aug. 4, 2022, 10AM UTC – Aug. 18, 2022, 11:59PM UTC
Simply make a Spot trade of at least 2,000 DICE during this period and you’ll get an equivalent share of the 55,000 USDT prize pool! Each winner can receive a reward of up to 5,000 USDT.
Terms and Conditions
1. Only deposits made from Aug. 3, 2022, 10AM UTC to Aug. 17, 2022, 11:59PM UTC will be considered in the reward calculation for Event 1. You’ll still be eligible for the event if you withdraw the deposited DICE within the event time frame.
2. Deposits made through P2P Trading will be counted toward Event 1.
3. Deposits made using a Subaccount will not be counted toward Event 1.
4. Only Spot trades of DICE will be counted as eligible trading volume for this event. The accumulated trading volume is the total amount of DICE you buy and sell on Spot within the event period.
5. Only trades made from Aug. 4, 2022, 10AM UTC to Aug. 18, 2022, 11:59PM UTC will be considered in the reward calculation of Event 2.
6. Trades made using a Subaccount will not be counted toward Event 2.
7. Bybit reserves the right to disqualify any participants who engage in dishonest or abusive activities during the event, including bulk-account registrations to farm additional bonuses and any other activities in connection with unlawful, fraudulent or harmful purposes.
8. Bybit reserves the right to modify the terms of this event without notifying users in advance.
9. Bybit reserves the right of final interpretation of this event. If you have any questions, please contact customer service.
Source: Bybit Blog