Experiencing bear market woes? No worries — Bybit’s got you covered with our USDC Staking Fest!
All you have to do is register and stake USDC via Bybit Savings on Bybit Earn during the event period. Apart from growing your crypto holdings at 5.5% APY, you also get to share a cut from our 1,000,000 USDC prize pool!
Ready to add to your earnings? How’s how it works:
Step 1: Register for the event
🗓 Registration Period: 12AM (midnight) UTC on June 17, 2022 – 10:59PM UTC on June 22, 2022
Upon successful registration, you can start depositing USDC into your Bybit account.
The system will take an asset snapshot of your account’s USDC balance at 11:59PM UTC on June 22, 2022.
Step 2: Stake your USDC
🗓 Staking Period: 12AM (midnight) UTC on June 23, 2022 to 11:59PM UTC on June 30, 2022
Based on your account’s USDC balance at the time of the snapshot, you can select USDC products for staking with Bybit Savings to reap your share from the 1,000,000 USDC prize pool!
The staking amount and the corresponding APY are as follows:
|Staking Amount (USDC)||Maximum APY (USDC)|
|20 – 50||2|
|51 – 200||5|
|201 – 500||10|
|501 – 5,000||30|
|5,001 – 10,000||50|
It’s that simple. Get started and maximize your earnings in the bear market today!
Terms and Conditions:
1. The total prize pool for this event is 1,000,000 USDC. Each user can stake up to a maximum of 10,000 USDC.
2. Eligible users will receive their rewards, if any, in their Spot Account within 20 working days from the event’s end date on June 30, 2022.
3. The event reward is an additional bonus, which will be added on top of the 5.5% APY from staking USDC with Bybit Savings.
4. Users must complete individual KYC Lv. 1 or 2 to participate in Bybit Savings. Business KYC is not accepted.
5. Bybit Savings doesn’t support Subaccounts.
6. Bybit reserves the right to disqualify any participants who engage in dishonest or abusive activities during the event, including bulk-account registrations to farm additional bonuses and any other activities in connection with unlawful, fraudulent, or harmful purposes.
7. Bybit reserves the right to modify the terms of this event without notifying users in advance.
8. Bybit reserves the right for final interpretation of the terms and conditions. If you have any questions, please contact the customer service team.
Source: Bybit Blog